Pyrgos Malia Beach Hotel
Pyrgos Beach Hotel Apartment is located in a peaceful and quiet place in the east of Malia,near the seafront and between the two picturesque old churches of Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit respectively. Within walking distance (a ten-minute walk), visitors can find the beach road, full of shops, bars and restaurants.
You will find that the beach just outside the apartments, with a natural small lake in a rocky landscape, has got its very own wild beauty. 100 m west of the hotel begins a 2 km sandy stretch of land, the central beach of Malia.
The facilities of the hotel include a parking lot, a pool and pool bar, sun terraces with sunloungers and umbrellas, satellite TV and guests’ PC. The pool bar, where a wide variety of snacks, salads, drinks and cocktails can be found, is open every day.
8 Reasons to Visit Us
- A place where you can hear the murmur of the sea
- A wonderfully lighted garden at night
- The magnificent view from the pool bar of the lights down in the gulf of Malia in the afternoon
- A chance for exploration: the church dedicated to Jesus Christ and the one nearby dedicated to the Holy Spirit in the area east of the hotel
- The possibility to do some sunbathing in private on the eastern sandy beach and enjoy a quiet swim in the two private natural salty lakes shaped by the sand
- A great chance to enjoy swimming sea sports at Pyrgos and Klotzani, both organized beaches with the latter being the most popular one
- A rare opportunity to explore the Cretan marine life and sub aqua environment using your snorkeling equipment
- Shoot away! Take advantage of the wonderful scenery, sunset and nature of the place and employ your photography skills