Pyrgos Malia Beach Hotel
Pyrgos Beach Hotel Apartment located in a peaceful and quite place in the East side of Malia. The hotel is beside the sea and between two graphic old churches Jesus Christ church and St. Spirit church. The distance from the beach road, that is full of shops, bars and restaurants, is about 10 minutes walking. The beach in front of the apartments has his own wild beauty, there is a nature small lake made by rocks. At the West side of the hotel about 100m distance begins Malia central sandy beach, 2km length of sandy beach.
Including the facilities of the hotel there are a parking place, a pool with a pool bar, sun terraces with sun loungers and parasols, satellite TV and guest’s PC. The pool bar is open every day and you can find there a variety of snacks, salads, drinks and cocktails.
8 Reasons to Visit Us
- Hear the sound of the sea from your room
- See the hotel's lighting garden at night
- Enjoy the view from the pool bar to the lighten gulf of Malia in the afternoon
- Explore the two close churches Jesus Christ on the island at the west side of the hotel kai Saint Spirit at the east side
- Have a private sunbathing to the East sandy beach part of the hotel and swim there into the two small sea lakes shaped by sand
- Walk to the West to find Pyrgos Beach first and crowdie Central Beach named Klotzani afterwards, organized with sun beds and umbrellas. There you can swim in to the sea among other people and have the water sports experience
- Take your snorkeling equipment and see the Cretan sea environment to the rocky sea part in front of the hotel
- Take your own photos of the sunset and the gulf of Malia from the height location of the hotel